Here are my 8 top reasons why every woman must have a skin care routine. No matter what age you’re right now, taking care of your skin is very important.
You might be dealing with some skin issues right now whether its redness, flaking, aging and dryness, you should be literally able to fix these on your own. Now it depends on how early you start taking care of your skin.
Having a skin care routine is a journey. You need to know how to moisturize your skin. You also need to protect your skin from harsh environments. Because if you don’t, you will have dry skin leading to aging faster.
Here I am giving you some tips on how to take care of your face starting now.
1. Get a night of good sleep, having the right amount of sleep can actually help the skin regenerate. This is also the time when the skin can breathe in from going all day with make-up.
2. Eating lots of fruits and vegetables can help the skin stay supple and soft. In fact, foods rich in Vitamin C and E are good for the skin as it serves as excellent anti-oxidants.
3. The skin on the face needs to be kept moisturized all the time as this is the part of the skin that is often exposed to the sun and the harsh environment. Moisturizing the skin will help prevent wrinkles and lines that may let you appear older than you really are.
4. Turning in the night with make-up on will only result in clogged pores and, eventually, acne. One must follow a cleansing routine every day. Remember that it is a cardinal rule to always remove the make-up before going to sleep.
5. The sun’s harmful rays can bring much damage to the skin. In fact, the sun is the number one culprit when it comes to wrinkles and dark spots.
You must put on sunscreen every day, even when you plan to go to the beach or go out. Experts recommend the use of sunscreens that have SPH 15 or higher for all-day protection.
6. Taking care of your skin early, can help you save some money. This will prevent you from buying expensive skin treatments and surgery.
7. Some surgeries can actually damage your skin or get you deformed in the process. Most botched plastic surgeries are irreversible. So it is wise to start your skin care routine now.
8. Your face collects bacteria, pollution and sweat, so for hygiene purposes you need to take care of your face with a skin care routine.
If you follow the simple beauty tips and start your skin care routine as early as possible you can avoid many skin problems.
Learn more about this skin care routine that has helped many women repair damaged skin including age spots.